Get started now!
- Learn the importance of forgiveness and the freedom it brings
- Make time to carve out 30 minutes per day for yourself
- Identify specific action steps you can implement right away
- Get from where you are to where you want to be
- Have a better sense of what you love to do
- Find your niche
Frequently Asked Questions
Roxanne Catherine Mapp is an award-winning graphic designer, artist, author, librarian and motivational speaker, dedicated to helping people to find their niche and pursue their passion(s) through creative workshops and training.
Roxanne was born and raised in Trinidad & Tobago, where she attended Holy Name Convent in Port of Spain. She holds a Master’s Degree in Library Science from Pratt Institute in New York City and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from the College of New Rochelle in New Rochelle, New York. Roxanne currently resides in Westchester New York.
Thanks for signing up for the free Creativity from Within Workshop.
Hopefully you were inspired to take action towards achieving your goals
and following your passion.